- Wear your hat pushed back to seem more open and accessible
- Tilt your hat over your eyes to seem mysterious and intimidating
- Tilt your hat up 1 inch from completely straight to project an all-business attitude
- Promptly remove your hat upon entering an elevator, restaurant, or someone’s home.
- Never wear your hat during a meal.
- Touch the brim of your hat lightly when greeting a friend.
- Raise the hat by the crown when meeting a female friend in public.
- Remove your hat during the national anthem and place it over your heart.
First listen to the album…Really good…Let’s see what they can do from here…
“I fly in my dreams…” —
“If you’re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you’re going to be locked up…” —Hunter S. Thompson
“The large print giveth and the small print taketh away…” —Tom Waits, ”Step Right Up”, Small Change